COVID-19 Update from VRS. Resources
Here are live updates from the State of Michigan regarding current cases:
Here are live updates from the State of Indiana regarding current cases:
To whom it may concern,
VRS Group, Valve Reconditioning Service, Actuation Group and Valve Resource Specialist are closely monitoring the novel Coronavirus, COVID-19 epidemic globally. As a valued client and partner of Valve Reconditioning Service, we wanted to take this opportunity to apprise you of our efforts with respect to the novel coronavirus, COVID-19.
Our workers’ safety and well-being are paramount to us, as is the safety and well-being of your employees. Therefore, we have advised our employees about how to take care of themselves, protect others, and monitor the latest developments.
Per the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we have informed our employees that they should:
1. Avoid close contact with people who are sick
2. Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
3. Stay home when they are sick, they should be fever free without medication for 24 hours
4. Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
5. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
6. Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a face mask
7. Wash their hands often
As laid out in our Pandemic Preparedness Program we want to assure you that we are preparing to address the risk of a supply chain disruption that could occur due to the spread of the virus. As of this time though, we believe the impact will be minimal.
We have updated our website to include our program and will keep in close communication, state to state, regarding the impact of our company and the Governor's recommendations.